92499 Astor Rd, Astoria
Remodelled in 2013-2016, 1200 sqft addition, new roof, siding, windows, luxury appliances and fixtures. New addition designed as an Artist studio/ work area. Dog area. Pond. About 1000 ft of John Day River Frontage. RA1 zoning offers development potential. Very private setting at the end of the road. Near Astoria.
- MLS® #18262514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,907
- Year Built1991
- Style1 Story, Live Work Unit
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Carport
- ViewMountain, Valley, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, RV Garage, Tool Shed, Wood Window-Double Paned, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Secluded, Wooded, Merchantable Timber
- Days on Website664
- Address92499 Astor Rd
- AreaClatsop Co: Astoria
- Zip Code97103
- InteriorGarage Door Opener, Tile Floor, Concrete Floor
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Tile Floor, Concrete Floor
- AppliancesBuilt-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Exchanger
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeAstoria Real Estate
Price Change History for 92499 Astor Rd, Astoria, OR (MLS® #18262514)
|Price Reduced (from $795,000)||$775,000||$20,000 (2.52%)|
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Edge are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 12:39pm PST.